Friday, February 17, 2012

Two Reasons to be Proud

First of all, I can't believe what you ate for dinner. I know several people who would have cried eating this, namely your uncle Mike  - the one in San Diego. See all of those little red things? Yeah? Those are red chili peppers. You asked for, ate, and then asked for more. Red hot lo mein, get your red hot lo mein here!


The other reason I'm so proud is that tomorrow, your mommy and I celebrate our five year anniversary. Five years ago, I officially married out of my league and became the luckiest man to ever live; first of all, because I got to marry your mom. Second of all, because that led to you. It was a scenic trip, but it led to you nonetheless. It's hard to imagine I could love even one person as much as I do, but to have the both of you is absolutely amazing. I am thankful, and proud, every day that your mom and you came into my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment